I strive to create gardens for my clients of lasting function and beauty. Close attention to detail, open communication, smart design, and sustainability, combine to create landscapes that capture the essence of a place and reflect my client’s needs and personal style. Working collaboratively with a team of skilled contractors, beautiful and functional outdoor spaces are created and personalized to meet the needs of each customer. This includes practical interpretations of my client’s wishes, allowing me to create a unique outdoor space to fit the situation. Starting with a good design, using appropriate material selection, I guide clients through the process.
Here are some examples of unique places I can create:
- Pollinator garden-create your own patchwork garden to sustain and attract bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- A Healing Sanctuary-a place for rest and meditation
- An Outdoor “Room”-for dinner parties with family and friends
- A Kitchen Garden-for growing field-fresh fruits, herbs, and vegetables
- A Contemplative Space- a private oasis for relaxation
- Rain Gardens and Rain Barrels- for sustainable drainage solutions
- Balconies and Smaller Spaces-contained gardens for edibles and flowers
- Colorful Shade Areas-using beautiful foliage, flowers, and nativars
- Sitting Area-Using sitting walls, patios, pergolas, arbors, and firepits
- Multi-Season Gardens-no matter the time of year, enjoy the textures and colors of living plants
Low maintenance and deer resistant plants are both essential in designing your garden!